Cepsa has awarded Aitesa the set of modifications to be made in the CH-1 fired heater together with its air preheating system in order to increase the efficiency of the heater and reduce CO2 and NOX emissions.
– Feasibility Study
– FEED and CDI
– Detail Engineering
In the first stage our company carried out a viability study where the following reforms were proposed:
– Modifications in the recovery system, combustion system and current air distribution to burners;
– Replacement of the air blower with another of larger capacity
– Substitution and reduction of the current mixed burners by gas burners and low NOX;
– Reduction of CO2 and NOx emissions;
– Adaptation of the air and gas system, fuel and process lines to the customer’s specification.
In the second stage Aitesa has done a FEED and CDI engineering where the proposed reforms in the viability study have been re-analyzed and an investment estimation has been made with a reliability of + 15% / -10%.
We are currently in the Detail Engineering stage, generating and managing the necessary documentation to build and start the Plant by third parties.